SAP FICO Business Analyst
My client is currently looking for a SAP FICO Business Analyst to join their exciting team on permanent basis.
Scope of responsibility – SAP FICO Business Analyst:
The SAP FICO Business Analyst plays an integral role in driving growth by using technology to help streamline and improve business processes.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Managing and/or performing the design, testing and application of SAP systems in line with agreed timeframes, business requirements and global standards.
- Adding real value to the Finance function by assisting to maximise utilisation of the implemented SAP solutions.
- Acting as a regional or global expert for complex business processes within the Finance function.
Qualifications & Education – SAP FICO Business Analyst:
Our team members come from a varied range of background but typically a minimum of a Bachelors’ degree in, Business/Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering is a good foundation for the role.
Business & Technical Experience – SAP FICO Business Analyst:
- Excellent Business Process Knowledge in the Finance area
- 2/3 Years core SAP FICO experience.
- Good understanding of Integration with other modules / functions.
- An understanding of the following SAP modules:
- SAP ERP Financials, Finance, GL, AP AR
- CO-PA experience is an advantage