My client up the North of Ireland is looking for a SAP Cut-Over Manager for a 6 month project.
The role requires someone who has performed the SAP Cut-over projects at least two times previously and knows the pit falls of doing a Cut-over project. You must have previous experience of drawing up a Cut-over plan and executing the plan. You must hold an EU passport as some travel will be involved.
* Develops detailed cut-over checklist and project plan .
* Responsible for creating and maintaining the Cut-over Project Plan
* Responsible for detailed project management of the cut-over and conversion deliverables to the new system, resolving discrepancies or process issues related to cut-over
* Plans the human and physical resources required for cut-over activities.
* Provides cut-over status reporting to project leadership and key stakeholders involved in coordination of legacy shut down activities prior to application activation
* Works closely with the work-groups to document the cut-over plan for each application
* Minimum of 4-5 years of professional experience in the SAP (manage sites in Ireland and UK for the project)
* 2-3 previous Cut-over projects under their belt
* Experience with Manufacturing sector
* Proven ability working with senior stakeholders
* Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
* Someone with energy and passion whom likes doing Cut-over projects
Essential and Desirable Skills
Working Hours & Benefits
Standard working hours
If Interested in this role please apply ASAP and please quote your availability/ daily rate and interest in working in Northern Ireland.
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
14 Jul 2021
We asked Eolas Recruitment Senior Consultant Peter Kirby what advice he would give to tech workers in Ireland who might be planning a career move in the coming months. To what extent do you think...
30 Jun 2021
As the Leaving Cert exams draw to a close, now is the time to check your CAO application, make sure that you are happy with your choices, and if necessary avail of the change of mind facility. The...