SAP Cut-Over Manager
My client up the North of Ireland is looking for a SAP Cut-Over Manager for a 6 month project.
The role requires someone who has performed the SAP Cut-over projects at least two times previously and knows the pit falls of doing a Cut-over project. You must have previous experience of drawing up a Cut-over plan and executing the plan. You must hold an EU passport as some travel will be involved.
* Develops detailed cut-over checklist and project plan .
* Responsible for creating and maintaining the Cut-over Project Plan
* Responsible for detailed project management of the cut-over and conversion deliverables to the new system, resolving discrepancies or process issues related to cut-over
* Plans the human and physical resources required for cut-over activities.
* Provides cut-over status reporting to project leadership and key stakeholders involved in coordination of legacy shut down activities prior to application activation
* Works closely with the work-groups to document the cut-over plan for each application
* Minimum of 4-5 years of professional experience in the SAP (manage sites in Ireland and UK for the project)
* 2-3 previous Cut-over projects under their belt
* Experience with Manufacturing sector
* Proven ability working with senior stakeholders
* Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
* Someone with energy and passion whom likes doing Cut-over projects
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Ideally, the candidate would have experience with SAP Manufacturing go-live experience.
- Third-level degree or equivalent experience
Working Hours & Benefits
Standard working hours
If Interested in this role please apply ASAP and please quote your availability/ daily rate and interest in working in Northern Ireland.