SAP Business Transformation Project Manager
My client is looking for a Business Transformation ERP Manager for a minimum 6 months. Ideally someone will have a SAP background. This is a daily rate contract role.
- Define the scope, goals and deliverables related to the identified change impacts within the Company.
- Define and the necessary tasks, in detail, and accurately estimate the associated time schedule to deliver those goals in line with the wider project timescales.
- Agree how the tasks will be resourced and engage with relevant parties to ensure they can be delivered in an effective and efficient manner in line with agreed milestone dates.
- Organise, mobilise and motivate the allocated resources as required throughout the life of the project.
- Identify, evaluate and manage any project related issues / risks which arise during the period pre, during and post deployment.
- Ensure project governance is adhered to and that future ‘to be’ governance principles are clearly documented, communicated and monitored following the deployment of the system.
- Act as a bridge between the Programme Office teams, Process Owners (Global, Business and Local) to ensure that all teams are collaborating effectively to deliver the tasks and milestones.
- Work in collaboration with the functional leaders to identify any business readiness gaps which need to be addressed to ensure the long-term success of the project.
- Create and implement business relevant action plans that maximize colleague adoption, drive usage and minimise resistance and / or attempts to revert to previous processes / ways of working.
- Recognise and log potential improvements post-deployment to ensure continuous improvement as the businesses embed the new ways of working.
- Provide support and coaching to all levels of Managers and Supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions to ensure the defined operating principles are adhered to.
- Monitor progress and report on all project KPI’s as required by the business units and / or the Programme Office.
- Recognised Project Management qualification
- Track record of delivering complex large-scale SAP/ ERP projects across varied business units, functions and sites
- Ability to identify, resolve issues and mitigate risk through deploying a mix of analysis, knowledge, tools
- Understanding of the change cycle and how people progress through it
- Proven ability to lead cross functional teams within a matrix and somewhat virtual environment
- Understanding of change management processes, methodologies and tools would be beneficial
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Degree educated