SAP Business Analyst – Pricing
A top client is looking for a SAP Consultant to join their team on permanent basis. This is a great role with a fantastic client where the successful candidate will have exposure to SAP HANA.
My client is looking for s SAP Business Analyst will solid configuration skills in SAP Demand Chain (SAP Sales and Distribution and SAP Pricing modules).
This person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of program management solutions. This person will also apply subject matter expertise on SAP Variant Pricing to identify, develop, and implement techniques to deliver business outcomes.
- Configuration activities within SAP Sales & Distribution (SD), SAP Pricing and other modules using established practices; following standards, reviews.
- Engage with IT delivery partners and implements industry standard solutions.
- Perform analysis and cross-functional and complex business requirements.
- Define estimates for a Pricing implementation, rollout and support engagement.
- Have worked on previous SAP implementation and related integrations.
- Must have 2-3 or more years of SAP experience with SAP SD. Experience in SAP Pricing is required.
- Must have experience configuring SAP modules, Pricing variant configuration.
The person hired will get exposure to SAP HANA and some new SAP modules in 2018 and 2019.