Salesforce Technical Architect
Dublin City Centre
€80,000 - €95,000
My Internationally acclaimed client based in Dublin City Centre, currently requires an experienced Salesforce Technical Architect to join their current team in a permanent role.
My client provides transformational and differentiated cloud services to our clients across leading and emerging application platforms – in particular Salesforce, Workday, Google and Pega. These services include cloud strategy and technology consulting, as well as Cloud application implementation, integration and management services. In order to meet the market momentum that we see, we continue to rapidly grow our team with organic and inorganic expansion across the globe.
We are looking for functional and technical experts in Salesforce and Salesforce ISVs such as Veeva, Cloudsense, CallidusCloud, Apttus, Pros, Zuora, and ServiceMax. As well as cloud middleware vendors, such as Infomatica, IBM Cast Iron, Dell Boomi and Mulesoft. You will team with key client Business and IT users to define business requirements and design solutions to meet their needs.
We are looking to hire a Technical Architect Manager Salesforce who will:
- Work across a broad range of clients either cross industry or focused on a specific industry to architect and implement software as a service based solutions for our clients.
- Design “to be” solution architectures to transform our client’s businesses; develop work effort estimates for implementation and present these solutions to our clients
- Manage the end to end project delivery lifecycle in a fast paced, agile environment including project mobilisation, process design, system configuration & customisation, testing, integration, data migration, deployment and business adoption activities.
- Be creative, innovative and entrepreneurial in a space you already have passion for so you can seamlessly blend into the existing team.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Deep technical and functional expertise in applications on the Salesforce platform – Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Exact Target Marketing Cloud, Veeva, Cloudsense, CallidusCloud, Apttus, Pros, Zuora, Chameleon, Thunderhead, and ServiceMax gained from working as a functional or technical consultant, application architect, technical architect or delivery lead.
- Cloud-based integration architecture experience including implementation experience of Infomatica Cloud, Dell Boomi, IBM CastIron or Mulesoft.
- Knowledge of delivery / integration architecture
- Able to develop a solution-oriented design
- Experience configuring Salesforce.com environment
- Understanding CSS, XLS, repositories (SVN / CVS)
- Experience with data migrations and ETL processes;
- Exceptional potential with strong basis of business acumen, interpersonal, analytical and team working skills
- Comfortable working with both waterfall and agile methodologies and exposure across the full delivery lifecycle
- Understanding of the SaaS and PaaS value propositions and wanting to grow into visionaries and thought leaders in this area
- A real commitment and drive to working for an industry leading client and for this unique team in this exciting area
- Passionate drive to bring high value to our clients
- A team player that is focused to make the team successful
- 5 plus years’ experience on Salesforce projects
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience as a Solution/Technical Architect;
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Bachelor’s Degree
- For Salesforce candidates being certified in Salesforce.com (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud or Dev 401) is a pre-requisite to receiving a job offer. However, it is not a pre-requisite for interview