Salesforce Delivery Lead
Dublin City Centre
€85,000 - €100,000
Experienced Salesforce Delivery Lead required to join an excellent multi-national organisation in a dynamic permanent role based in Dublin City Centre.
My client provides transformational and differentiated cloud services to our clients across leading and emerging application platforms – in particular Salesforce, Workday, Google and Pega. These services include cloud strategy and technology consulting, as well as Cloud application implementation, integration and management services. In order to meet the market momentum that we see, we continue to rapidly grow our team with organic and inorganic expansion across the globe.
We are looking for functional and technical experts in Salesforce and Salesforce ISVs such as Veeva, Cloudsense, CallidusCloud, Apttus, Pros, Zuora, and ServiceMax. As well as cloud middleware vendors, such as Infomatica, IBM Cast Iron, Dell Boomi and Mulesoft. You will team with key client Business and IT users to define business requirements and design solutions to meet their needs.
We are looking for a Salesforce Delivery Lead who will grow and define our Salesforce capability in Ireland.
You will have most or all of the following skills and experiences:
- Experience in identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Experience in working with a pre-sales team to develop compelling responses to new business opportunities
- Experience in project commercials, for both new proposals, and on-going project commercials
- Deep knowledge of Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) and Salesforce.com, either through work at industry participants or consulting to the industry
- Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions – cloud computing strategy, systems design, implementation and management
- Strong CRM/Sales/Service/Marketing functional knowledge
- Understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts (e.g. API and governor limits)
- Experience with the Salesforce.com APEX data loader; Salesforce.com web services API
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership role developing teams and projects of varying sizes including, reporting project statistics and issues requiring management attention
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate solution scope, timeline, and benefits with senior client stakeholders
- Ability to communicate tough messages in a professional manner to clients
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all relevant parties especially at the senior management level
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Consulting experience with medium to large consulting firms focusing on cloud computing related consulting (storage, SaaS, multi-tenant computing, large scale computing environments, etc)
- Additional Salesforce.com Certifications
- Minimum of 5 years of experience leading the successful delivery of Salesforce projects
- Minimum of 5 years of Salesforce.com (SFDC) systems implementation experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Project Management experience
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Bachelor’s Degree