Sales Operations Manager
Dublin / Hybrid
My client is currently recruiting for Sales Operations Manager to join the team in multiple locations in Ireland.
My client is currently recruiting for Sales Operations Manager to join the teams in multiple locations in Ireland. This is a permanent role working on a hybrid model.
- You will manage a area with line manager responsibility for all Managers within your area.
- Develop, support & coach of Store Managers within your area.
- Completing area tours with the Sales Executive
- Overseeing store refurbishments, new openings & re-openings
- Create & implement annual business plans for your area
- Planning KPIs & store staffing structure for your area
- Supporting the implementation of the company strategy in your area
- Preparing for and participating in Area Manager meetings
- Support projects through analysis & provision of feedback
- Analysing & optimising stock movements
- Completing regular cash management checks
- Completing area tours with the Sales Executive Responsibilities
- Min of 3 years management experience
- Retail background nice to have
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Good Team Leader
- Excellent communication, planning, organisation and analytical skills
Essential and Desirable Skills
Retail Experience nice to have
Full clean driving licence
- Minimum of a 2.1 degree in any discipline
Working Hours & Benefits
- Hybrid Working
- Fully expensed company car
- 25 Days Annual
- Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave