Eolas Recruitment has recently embarked on an expansion programme and we are now looking to add a personable multi-tasker to join our team of Consultants as a Sales Administrator.
Eolas is Ireland’s leading IT Recruitment Agency specialising in both Contract and Permanent recruitment for some of Irelands largest and best know companies. We have recently embarked on an expansion programme and we are now looking to add a personable multi-tasker to join our team of Consultants as a Sales Administrator.
This is an excellent opportunity for a sales administrator to join our fast growing company. There is a focus on screening candidates and working to tight deadlines to ensure that we meet our clients needs
You will work alongside a Senior Consultant but also as part of a larger in-house team. You will have responsibility for managing the client and candidate administration of your Consultants workload
The successful candidate should therefore have previous administration experience and be able to demonstrate strong co-ordination skills.
- Responsible for the end to end administration process for permanent and contract hires, including on-boarding, extensions and off boarding
- Screening and assessing candidates against specific client requirements.
- Effectively managing stakeholder management expectations
- Delivering successful recruitment campaigns against pre-determined KPI’s
- Conducting telephone interviews when required and giving feedback.
- Undertaking additional project work (including reporting)
Share our Knowledge
We help some of Irelands top companies to build and progress their work force with the most skilled and qualified candidates in the market. To do that, we have to make sure we’ve got the people, the tools and the infrastructure to offer the best possible service to our clients. In this role, you’ll provide the highest levels of customer service throughout the recruitment process.
Skills and Expertise
It will be very useful to have experience of the following skills:
- Experience working in a fast paced role focusing on administration and coordination
- High level of aptitude in oral, written and email communication.
- Fluent English Speaker
- Able to work to multiple deadlines and multi-task.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience using databases
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience in recruitment administration
- An aptitude for problem solving and independent thinking
- Able to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Client focused
Why Join Eolas Recruitment?
You will work with Ireland’s leading IT Recruitment Agency, learning from some of the best and most experienced recruitment consultants in Ireland.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive and fun culture