Combining elements of Business Analysis and Software Development, the Robotic Process Automation Analyst is responsible for the design, implementation and execution of Robotic Process Automation solutions.
Accountabilities for your role
Solution Identification, Design and Implementation
- As part of Project Sprint, you will play a key role in process improvement reviews to identify opportunities where automation can drive benefits and efficiencies for the business
- Working with the project team and business SMEs you will break down and analyse existing business processes in detail in order to assess feasibility and to redesign those processes for an RPA supported solution
- You will be required to communicate design changes and technical requirements to business SMEs and management
- You will design and configure RPA solutions using the Bank’s selected RPA platform
- You will work with your colleagues in the BI & MI team to design reporting metrics to measure the performance of those RPA solutions
- As RPA analyst you will have responsibilities for the ongoing support of the RPA Solutions
- You will design and execute processes to ensure that RPA solutions are performant and deliver in line with expected service levels
- Build relationships and work closely with stakeholders across Group Operations to be well positioned to identify future opportunities for process improvement and automation solutions.
- Work closely with the relevant IT forums to ensure external stakeholders are aware of what’s happening with our automation strategy and to ensure that we are aligned to overall group strategy.
Competencies for your Role
- Customer Focus
- High Performance Teams
- Risk Management
- Operational Excellence
- Accountability & Decision Making
- Communication & Influencing
Technical Competences for your Role
- Experience working with robotics in a financial services organisation would be advantageous
- Candidates will be considered where they have several years’ experience in one or more of the following types of roles: Business Analysis; Data Analytics; Software Development
- Candidates must have experience of analysis and design of business processes
- Experience presenting design solutions to senior management
- Ideally, a degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field (Mathematical/ Statistical)
- The ideal candidate will have excellent SQL skills – particularly with Microsoft SQL Server or Teradata.
- Experience in one of the leading RPA platforms (e.g. Blueprism) would be desirable
- Programming/coding experience in VB .NET and OO would be advantageous
- Highly PC literate with strong skills in MS Visio, MS Excel , MS Word
- Have proven skills in analysing & manipulating data
Further Expected Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to understand and re-engineer business processes
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to produce easily understood documentation. The successful candidate must be able to explain technical detail to non-technical colleagues and to interact at senior levels within the organisation.
- Work to tight deadlines and enjoy steep learning curves
- An innovative, creative approach to problem solving.
- Embraces change, with solid project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with changing priorities and time pressures