Risk Compliance Administrator
My South Dublin based client is looking for a Risk Compliance Administrator to join their team in an administration and staff support role.
Along with providing administrative support you will be helping to interpret data to produce reports, coordinate meetings, conferences, presentations and help compose correspondence and other documentation as needed. The salary range is up to 38k per annum.
- Collect and interprets/analyses data to produce reports; conduct special projects.
- Provide administrative duties and staff support services for the Risk & Compliance area
- Maintains records and databases, and prepares specialised reports using a variety of PC based software.
- Organizes filing systems, answers phones, photocopies & prints documents, and prepares correspondence and documents
- May assist in the preparation of departmental budgets to include Requests, Approvals and tracking of invoices.
- Support Third Party Risk Management program for the Risk and Compliance Team.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in Financial Services and in a compliance, risk or internal control role preferred.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent is a minimum required.
- Exceptional PC literacy in word processing, spread sheets and graphics required.
- Demonstrated administrative, secretarial, and clerical skills.
- Microsoft Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Visio experience required
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data.