Regulatory Compliance Officer
Dublin City Centre
My Dublin City Centre client is recruiting for Regulatory Compliance Officer to join the team on a perm basis.
My Dublin City Centre based is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Compliance Officer to support the Regulatory Compliance Managers with providing advise & expertise to the business, responding to implementing & supporting the regulatory requirements. The role will be to identify applicable laws & regulations, monitoring & implementing regulatory changes & continuously enforcing & enhancing best practices to ensure all business carried out is in accordance with all applicable legislation, regulations & guidelines. The Regulatory Compliance Officer will also work with Operational Risk colleagues to ensure that Regulatory Risk is adequately monitored and tested.
- You will input to design & maintenance of an accurate & comprehensive inventory of applicable laws, regulations and codes.
- You will input to design & maintenance of a register of all regulatory contacts to ensure a professional relationship with regulators & that all communications from regulators are logged & communicated to relevant
- Daily review of relevant websites etc for regulatory updates & maintenance of log for purposes of early warning for upstream legal & regulatory changes.
- Review of complaint responses
- You will provide assistance & input on customer communications & remediation plans relating to incident and errors.
- You will ensure provision of prompt & accurate advice to the business on compliance & regulatory matters.
- Input to compliance policies & procedures as required, to ensure robust policies & related procedures are in place to comply with applicable laws, regulations & codes, & internal policy requirements.
- Key administrator of repository for compliance policies and procedures and ensure adequately recorded on Policy repository.
- Administer the review & update of Compliance policies & procedures in accordance with the annual review plan.
- Ensure follow up for approval by the appropriate stakeholders of policies & procedures and advise the business on ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory obligations.
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Up-to-date inventory of applicable laws, regulations and codes.
- Ensure new regulations updated & communicated in a timely manner.
- Issues/implications of legal and regulatory changes identified and acted upon in a timely manner.
- Queries & reviews for the business are completed within the agreed timeframe and to the expect
- Delivery of prompt & accurate advice to the business.
- All appropriate policies and procedures in place and up-to-date.
- Level & quality of Compliance training as measured by feedback from business and participants.
- Compliance induction delivered to all new hires in timely manner.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Previous experience operating in a Compliance/Legal position (desirable)
- Experience in design and delivery of training courses in financial services (desirable)
- 3rd level education to Degree or Master level
- Legal qualification and/or Licentiate of the Association of Compliance Officers in Ireland
Working Hours & Benefits
- 38 Hour Working Week
- Remote / Hybrid Model