Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
Dublin / Hybrid
€55,000 - €70,000
Our client is a leading IT firm looking to add to their exisitng QA Automation team.
- Help to define and architecture the test strategy (QA Automation)
- Someone who has previous manual to automated testing experience.
- Work with business analysis and development teams to identify QA requirements.
- Implement automated tests across the product’s APIs / web applications.
- Help to deliver our product to the highest standard,
- Work to prepare test coverage, & regression analysis to support high-quality delivery.
- Prepare and maintain QA standard operating procedures.
- You must have circa 3 years or more test automation experience
- Good SQL knowledge
- Experience using C# or any similar OO language.
- A primary Degree in computer science or related field or relevant experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Working Hours & Benefits
- Hybrid working model (1-2 days per week in the office and the rest from home)
- Perm career role
- Excellent client and good benefits for perm staff