My Dublin based client is recruiting for a QA Tester to join the team.The role will involve both Automation and Manual testing. This role is on a permanent basis.
My Dublin based client is recruiting for a QA Tester with a mix of both Manual and Automation testing. The successful candidate should have at least 4 years experience in a similar role with an Oracle / SQL background.
– Review, understand and interpret User Requirements and Functional Specification documents and provide input as required.
– Create and/or acquire data needed for testing
– Accurately test system functionality and ensure compliance with project specification.
– Accurate recording all test activities and results
– Accurate recording and tracking of defects, using approved defect tracking procedures, and work closely with developers to achieve the resolution of those defects.
– Develop specialist system knowledge of the operating and financial reporting systems to enable complete `end to end` business process and financial understanding of each development project
– Complete all testing within the agreed timescale as per the project test plan.
– Provide knowledge transfer to end users through initial training to appointed contact/s for each department
– Support the Business sign off process (UAT) required prior to project release and provide all relevant feedback to project lead prior to release.
– Regular, correct and succinct status reporting to the Test Management Team
– Escalation of any issues relating to test efforts as and when appropriate.
– Build own knowledge base to enable comprehensive testing, including data input, for each functional area.
– Prioritization of Test tasks together with Senior TesterTest LeadManager.
– Input into development and maintenance of Test best practices
– Creation of test plan and test estimates.
– Hold a relevant third level degree and at least two year`s relevant industry or post graduate experience.
– ISTQB certified or hold other appropriate professional qualification.
– Have a solid testing background and be able to demonstrate direct experience of the following key tasks:
– Creation of test plans
– Test execution
– Reporting and resolution of defects
– Review and documentation of test results
– Strong analytical skills
– Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office ( Excel, Word)
– Oracle/SQL experience
– Web application testing
– Background in financial services
– Mobile App testing
– Automation/Performance testing experience
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
9 Jun 2021
It seems that there is a lot of focus in the last few years on encouraging more women into tech. Why is this so important? In Ireland, we are fortunate to have some great role models in our tech...
28 Apr 2021
It is certainly the case that working from home has introduced more risk. Companies are highly aware that data breaches and cybercrime incidents can be hugely damaging if they are not correctly...