My Dublin city centre based client is looking for is looking for an experienced QA Test Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the production and approval of all testing deliverable
· Work alongside internal and external resources at all levels to ensure QA deliverables are being met.
· Review all issues raised by the external parties
· Design, manage and execute user acceptance tests
· Coordinate the preparation and setup of testing environments.
· Work closely with developers to promote test-driven development where developers are required
· 5 years’ experience of software application testing, creating and executing test scripts, test cases, test plans, and expected results analysis for projects, defect logging & tracking and test result reporting
· A proven track record in software user acceptance testing, software test management
· Software test management experience in multi-technology data warehouse and Web based/.NET application environment.
· Excellent stakeholder management experience
· Experience of SDLC and agile project management
· Experience working in a client facing role
· Excellent communication and team-building skills
· Use of industry standard software testing and defect tracking tools
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
14 Apr 2021
From leveraging artificial intelligence and wifi to analysing digital trends and rolling out new applications, Irish tech innovators have been centre stage in the battle against...
24 Mar 2021
This time last year, a Microsoft blog (5 March 2020) explained how auto-spreading malware is not the only ransomware threat that organisations and their IT teams need to worry about. Preventable...