QA Test Engineer
My Dublin based global financial services client have an immediate requirement for a talented QA Engineer with specialised experience in API’s and service-oriented testing to join their team on a DRC.
- Can write and develop test plans based on functional requirements
- Write comprehensive test cases for Service Oriented testing
- Write ReadyAPI repeatable test scripts for Services (automated)
- Have a stringent documenting process for compiling test case results
- Communicate effectively with the team lead
- Find and track defects within the software and flag potential risks
- Have a commitment to continuously delivering quality
- Proactively develop ways to improve the process
- 4+ years of experience within QA and software testing
- Expertise in delving into SQL databases and developing SQL queries is a requirement
- Previous experience within Financial Services
- Experience using JIRA
- Professional experience of Ready API/ Soap UI Pro or similar Service Oriented Testing tools
- Experience in testing Batch and Online Transaction processing tools
- Experience using Test Rail or another test management tool
- A degree from a third level institution
- ISTQB qualification – nice to have
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this role – please apply for this role with your updated CV and I will be in touch to discuss your application in detail. Or for a confidential discussion and insight into this client and role please reach out to Stephen at Eolas.
SIMILAR ROLES OPEN:
As a dedicated IT Recruitment Agency, we also have several similar permanent and contract roles open. The above role may not be an exact match for your experience, salary or daily rate expectations etc. However, we would like you to reach out in order to discuss other roles we are currently recruiting for in similar fields. Also, please feel free to view our website for more jobs and details about us if you wish.