QA Test Analyst (Contract)
My client is looking for an experienced Test Analyst to join a strong QA team on a 6 month contract basis. The candidate will have strong experience in the financial services sector 3-5+ years of QA.
- Develop structured test plans based on functional requirements.
- Create comprehensive test cases for System, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Regression, and Service-Oriented Testing (both automated and manual).
- Document testing, analyze, and compare Customer Communication Letters.
- Execute and record the results of test cases.
- Monitor progress of the test phase and provide regular updates to the Team Lead.
- Identify and track defects, alert potential risks.
- Maintain quality standards at all times.
- Develop and implement process improvement initiatives.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of QA and software testing experience.
- Experience in the Financial Services industry, preferably in Life and Pensions.
- Experience in testing Batch and Online Transaction Processing systems.
- Proven record as a document tester with excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Successful history of QA Analyst objectives and targets delivery in a remote working set-up/environment.
- Proficient in interrogating SQL server databases and ability to develop SQL queries.
- Familiarity with bug and issue management tools, including JIRA.
- Experience with test case management tools, including Test Rail.
- Service-Oriented Testing experience is advantageous.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- A degree in a related discipline or relevant experience.
Working Hours & Benefits
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working options