QA Test Analyst
Dublin / Hybrid
Our well-established Dublin based client is looking for an experienced Test Analyst to join a strong QA team on a initial 6-month daily rate contract basis.
QA Test Analyst – Contract Daily Rate
Our well-established Dublin based client is looking for an experienced Test Analyst to join a strong QA team on a 6-month daily rate contract basis. This ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience as a QA and would have strong experience in regression testing. Experience within a financial services setting would be a plus. This client operates a hybrid model of work.
- Develop structured test plans based on functional requirements.
- Create comprehensive test cases for System, UAT, Regression, and Service-Oriented Testing (both automated and manual).
- Document testing, analyse, and compare Customer Communication Letters.
- Execute and record the results of test cases.
- Monitor progress of the test phase and provide regular updates to the Team Lead.
- Identify and track defects, alert potential risks.
- Maintain quality standards at all times.
- Develop and implement process improvement initiatives.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of QA and software testing experience.
- Experience in the Financial Services industry, preferably in Life and Pensions.
- Experience in testing Batch & Online Transaction Processing systems.
- Proven record as a document tester with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Successful history of QA Analyst objectives and targets delivery in a remote working set-up/environment.
- Proficient in interrogating SQL server databases and ability to develop SQL queries.
- Familiarity with tools including JIRA, Test Rail and
- An IT degree or similar subject from a recognised 3rd level institute.
Working hours & Benefits
- Hybrid working
- Dublin city location