€65,000 - €75,000
Our Dublin based client are looking for a Lead QA Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an important hire as they build out the Tech team. Excellent career potential on offer.
- Play a key part in the creation and application of testing infrastructure and the various procedures necessary for a high quality experience for the end-users
- Work alongside the software team in order to identify and correct any issues with the product software specification using both third-party and in-house testing tools.
- Heavily involved in the entire Agile development process
- Manage the test team and coordinate all testing activities with the Development team
- Create fully comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimating, planning and coordinating of the quality testing activities
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Takes ownership of technical issues, troubleshoots issues and the identification of root causes
- Apply quality testing principles throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Actively engage in team meetings and be able to influence
- Strong knowledge and commercial experience of Quality Assurance best practices and industry standards
- Experience designing and executing automated tests
- Experience in MS SQL Server
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting technical issues and finding the root cause of the problems
- Experience testing RESTful API through code-based testing.
- Integration of tests scripts into Azure CI/CD pipeline (Execution, Monitoring and Reporting).
- Experience in managing people would be beneficial for this position
Essential and Desirable Skills
- A professional and dynamic person that can adapt to the needs of a business
- Must have a positive attitude and be self-motivated to deliver on work in a professional and timely manner.
- This is a technical role and would be suited to a person with good technical acumen
- Excellent communications and relationship management skills