Dublin City Centre
A leading Fintech firm in Dublin city centre near St Stephens Green is looking for a Python Developer to join an existing Development Team.
The ideal candidate will be a full stack Python developer and you will join the team and have an exciting part to play in my clients’ development of their applications. The client will offer a very attractive package for the right person and the role is a new role so the person joining will be able to put a stamp on this role for themselves.
- Build analytical tools for my clients’ mangers to help them understand investment performances and risks.
- Work closely with external vendors to implement and test changes.
- Work alongside the Risk team to help design, implement and deploy new tools
- 5-7 years development experience
- Ideally someone with 2 years minimum Python
- Experience in the following languages:
- C# / Microsoft .NET
- NoSQL/Relational database development (e.g. MongoDB, SQL Server)
- Strong knowledge is Computer science concepts, algorithms, data structures etc.
- Strong experience in developing technology solutions in a financial services sector.
Essential and Desirable Skills:
- Experience with Fintech products, and modern technology stacks would be a plus
Working Hours & Benefits:
- Standard Working hours
- Excellent Bonus