Project Manager – Windows 10
Dublin City Centre
Project Manager required for 6 Month Contract with Top Financial Services Company based in Dublin City Centre.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Plan and manage the team activities – scope, deliverables and timelines.
- Define scope, objectives/deliverables and timelines for their teams
- Drive the programme plan ensuring teams are delivering outputs to schedule
- Recruitment and Retention of Staff and Contractors. Work closely with approved external vendors to contract high quality external staff to augment internal staff as required.
- Objective Setting, Performance Management, and Career Progression for Staff.
- Matching work assignments to staff skills or developmental opportunities. Balancing work demand and resource supply to ensure maximum utilisation of people
- Ensure critical operational systems and processes are maintained up to date, for example, Supply/Demand system, Staff and Contractor on-boarding processes, Performance Management System etc.
- Own operating budget and staff compensation for the team
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with the teams you manage, leaders within the group and the wider stakeholder group in order to get things done
- Advocate for the people point of view at senior leadership meetings
- Work with Group owners to assign staff to the work group teams required to establish the Target Operating Model.
- Ensure smooth communication is managed between teams and key stakeholders
- Conduct regular reviews to ensure that the level of engagement is enough to deliver on the required outcomes.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting on progress
- Experience of completing a Windows 10 upgrade
- Recent experience in hands-on People Management / Team lead roles with proven excellent people management skills
- Experience with setting personal objectives and doing performance appraisals
- Planning, organising, and controlling people resources, and providing solutions for resource conflicts.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring I.T staff
- Experience in working collaboratively to build and maintain trusted working relationships with senior stakeholders and internal Leadership teams
- Experience managing non-IT projects. Ability to plan and organise programmes/projects with multiple work groups and inputs, leveraging subject matter expertise where appropriate.
- A background in I.T. – experience working as a technical team lead or project manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels from executive to team level.
- An experienced Influencer
- Creation and management of budgets