My Dublin based Financial services client is looking for an experienced PM with Business Change experience to join the team on a contract basis.
• Define team member roles and expectations, and ensure timely feedback.
• Review, and be responsible for, the overall development and integration of requirements.
• Measure and monitor progress to ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget, and that it meets or exceeds expectations. Balance scope, schedule, budget, quality, and risks.
• Define the project iterations strategy. Manage and evaluate iterations.
• Develop, implement, and maintain the Project Plan, including the configuration management, risk management, project measurement, and quality management plans.
• Monitor their progress and adherence of suppliers and subcontractors to the contract.
• Ensure that the project team follows all quality assurance processes, including periodic reviews and transitions.
• Review and manage all changes to the requirements through a formally defined change management process.
• Represent the project team at stakeholder meetings.
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
11 Dec 2018
3 Dec 2018
Choose wisely and these benefits will increase over time as the recruitment agency’s knowledge of your business deepens. Benefits of using recruitment agencies For large organisations and SMEs,...