My Dublin based client is looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
My Financial Services Dublin based client is looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
- Apply knowledge and experience to projects to produce high quality, value add outputs and deliverables;
- Working directly with our internal & external stakeholders to ensure effective project delivery using waterfall or agile delivery methodologies as appropriate;
- Facilitate scoping and business priority setting for complex changes, solving problems through collaboration and teamwork;
- Development and maintenance of project documentation, including plans, backlogs status reports, RAID logs etc., dependent on delivery methodology;
- Identification and management of risks, issues and dependencies
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders;
- Ensure that business change management requirements are assessed, planned, managed and communicated throughout the project Lifecyle;
- Lead and facilitate meetings, workshops and team events;
- Stakeholder management and senior leadership reporting;
- Define and recognize project Key Performance Indicators;
- Work with the CMO Team to evolve delivery methodologies and build excellence in change management.
- Become a key contributing member of the project management community; and
- Support long term planning activities;
- 3rd level qualification;
- 6+ years in project/program management roles
- Project management qualification (PMP, Prince 2 etc.);
- Agile qualification (Scrum.org, SAFe, ICAgile, Agile PM etc.);
- Proven track record in project delivery and exceeding customer expectations;
- Waterfall and agile experience;
- Experienced in guiding projects of varying sizes from ideation through to delivery and benefits tracking with accountability for all phases of the project lifecycle;
- Excellent communicator, comfortable managing the expectations of customers as well as senior management and internal technical staff;
- Strategic and analytical thinker;
- Contributes, promotes, and adopts new ideas and approaches;
- Excellent planning and organization skills, with the ability to confidently prioritise tasks & guide teams; and
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills, an ability to create, communicate and support a common vision and direction.