Dublin City Centre
My Dublin City Centre based client is recruiting for a Project Manager to join the team. This role is a 1 year FTC with a view to go longer.
My Dublin City Centre based client is recruiting for a Project Manager to join the team. This role is a 1 year FTC with a view to go longer. The Project Manager will manage the day to day operations, this will include work plans, resourcing requirements and delivery milestones and success criteria for every project element. You will provide leadership to project leads and teams as part of the process of the delivery of the change within the organisation.
- Automation of key front-of-house business processes to optimize the customer experience
- Resizing of the existing MIS system to reduce the scope to only the required functionality
- Managing the deployment of a new cloud based MIS system, migration of the data, training of the back office staff and academic staff, integration of the new platform with
- existing systems and Analysis, recommendation and deploying a CRM solution to provide an improved customer experience, insightful analytics and business competitive advantage
- Recommending and deploying the right Finance solution.
- Engage proactively with the project stakeholders to ensure continued excellent cooperation and successful delivery.
- A min of 5 years experience in Project Management.
- Solid experience working as a Project Manager, a strong customer service perspective and a thorough understanding of Project Management techniques in a large and complex organisation encompassing diverse user communities
- Excellent track record in Project Management skills including planning, scheduling, reporting, resource management, communications, risk management, dependencies, scope, time quality and budget
- Demonstrate the ability to work with a high degree of professional effectiveness including producing accurate reports, meeting deadlines, prioritising and delivering high quality
- Ability to work well within a broader team and demonstrate flexibility and
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with an ability to work with a variety of different project stakeholders
- An ability to influence and persuade at the highest level are essential
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Possession of an agile or traditional Project Management qualification would be a distinct advantage for this role
- Demonstrated success managing complex project assignments, experience with formal project management methodologies, strong communication and collaboration skills
Degree in a related discipline (Computer Science, Commerce, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, etc.)
Working Hours & Benefits
40 Hour Working Week