Dublin City Centre
€85,000 - €95,000
My Dublin City Centre based client is recruiting for a Project Manager to join the team. This is a long term fixed term contract with a very attractive salary and benefits package.
My Dublin City Centre based client is recruiting for a Project Manager to join the team. This is a long term fixed term contract with a very attractive salary and benefits package. The successful candidate should have a minimum of 8 years experience in IT, with at least 3 years experience in a Project Manager / Business Analyst role corporate environment with multiple business applications and will support the implementation of a new system. The Project Manager will be driving the project and dealing with Senior Stake holders. The Project Manager will be responsible for the full project lifecycle from the initial request, requirements, development, testing and then go live stages.
The Project Manager will examine existing business models and flows of data, discuss their findings with the business, agree a set of requirements, and design an appropriate IT solution in conjunction with the project team. He/she will contribute to the outline designs and costing of new IT systems, specifying the functions the system will perform, and the way information will be viewed by the user, present their solution to the business.
- Minimum of 3 years demonstrated experience in a strong project management role, with a demonstrable experience in delivering business process improvements.
- Project Manager will be responsible for the full project lifecycle from the initial request, requirements, development, testing and go live.
- Definition of project scope, goals and deliverables with relevant stakeholders.
- Creating project artefacts such as project plans, risk, and communication, planning and reporting.
- Guiding business sponsors to select reasonable options based on time, budget and technology constraints.
- Managing testing and delivery of all project products.
- Manage the company’s risk register and apply project management principles to projects in the order of priority agreed with the Senior Partner.
- Provide project management support to internal and external projects.
- Analysis, design and development of the System (SharePoint solution)
- Performing gap analysis of existing systems, leading requirements gathering of a new solution.
- Design and specification of customized workflows and electronic documents using process modelling
- Requirements gathering and definition for enhancements, new functionalities, change requests.
- Elicit, understand and clarify the requirements of the business stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively as part of the Project Management Team to ensure proposed software developments meet business requirements.
- Provide support in relation to the continued rollout of Case Management in the company, the priority for which will be set by the IT.
- To provide such other project and management support and assistance as required across the company.
- Provide project management and business analysis support in matters relating to interaction between the company and Clients.
- Provide project management support to the internal projects as relates to reporting on and improvement of internal services processes and systems.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in I.T. with at least 3 years as a Project Manager/ Business Analyst in a large corporate environment with multiple business applications.
- Experience working with recognized application/service delivery processes and methodology.
- Excellent communication skills with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Excellent team player.
Nice to have
- Experience working with flowcharting tools such as MS Visio.
- Experience working with external vendors.
- Experience working on the migration of data from one system to another