Project Manager – Contract
My client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their team on a daily rate contract basis. This role provides an exciting opportunity to manage a growing team of talented individuals.
In this role the Project Manager will be providing Project Management support to the management team in covering all aspects of managing and delivering various projects across the team and across functions and segments. As the Project Manager you will be involved with the requirements gathering, planning, project governance, project interdependencies affecting the project/s, project benefits realization, project resources, project budget, communication and measurement.
- Working closely with business partners to develop and manage the implementation of the project plans
- Maintain the project plan, exercising formal change control when appropriate, to ensure that the agreed project timescales are adhered to
- Set and maintain high working standards and adherence to best practices
- Identify, communicate and manage problems which may affect the successful delivery of the project
- Direct the work of all leaders that are delivering operational work-streams within the project to ensure the Project delivers on time, to budget and project inter-dependencies are identified and actively managed.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders across the business, this could be internal or external
- Produce weekly, monthly & quarterly programme updates showing performance against plan, meaningful insights and remedial actions to address any underperforming areas
- 4+ years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Preferably a strong technical background
- Ability to manage multiple projects within a large multinational
- Working knowledge of both Agile Methodologies (bonus to understand Waterfall Methodologies)
- A Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- PRINCE2®, PMP, PMBOK, SAFe qualification or diploma level in project management or similar field