Project Manager/Business Planner
My Dublin based client is looking for a Project Manager/Business Planner to join their growing team. Ideally, someone who has experience working on ICT projects and in operational management.
My Dublin based client is looking for a Project Manager/Business Planner to join their growing team. Ideally, someone who has experience working on ICT projects and in operational management. A lot of focus will be on communicating with different people both in internal departments and with service providers; in operations management also in terms of supporting and managing change. It will involve an element of contract management also.
- Management of project dates and tracking deliverables;
- Test script and test plan development;
- Test lead: managing other testers; may include liaison with other departments;
- User acceptance test execution;
- Business signoff, change board approval and release management; and
- Liaison with PMO, IT Security and other business units as required.
System change implementation
- Data analysis, liaison with business teams;
- Knowledge of business operations to foresee and measure impacts;
- Project kick-off: drafting documentation, agreeing budget, obtaining approval;
- Business analysis of both small and large scale business/technical changes;
- Review and sign-off on system specifications;
- Liaison with the company IT , IT security and third party suppliers;
- Liaison with 3rd parties; and
- Applying change: rollout of business changes and operational support.
Contract management – service delivery for IT provider
- Daily, weekly, monthly communications and reporting on projects;
- Close liaison with helpdesk manager;
- Issues and escalations; input into quality processes;
- KPIs/ tracking quality of deliverables;
- Audits; and
- Input into scorecards/performance reviews.
Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- 3 or more years’ experience in ICT/Project delivery;
- Third Level Qualification;
- Proven track record in delivery and change management;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be able to work at a detailed level whilst able to extract ideas for communication to senior management; and
- Knowledge of project management framework and methodologies.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic – can work on initiative without direction;
- Strong planning skills;
- Excellent decision-making skills;
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and follow-through skills; and
- Ability to create positive working relationships and drive productivity.