My Dublin based Financial services client is looking for an experienced Project Manager with Business Change experience to join the team on a contract basis.
– PM will be responsible for the over sight of the delivery of projects for Business Change. They will report to the head of Business Change.
Other PM Duties:
• Define team member roles and expectations, and ensure timely feedback.
• Review, and be responsible for, the overall development and integration of requirements.
• Measure and monitor progress to ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget, and that it meets or exceeds expectations. Balance scope, schedule, budget, quality, and risks.
• Define the project iterations strategy. Manage and evaluate iterations.
• Develop, implement, and maintain the Project Plan, including the configuration management, risk management, project measurement, and quality management plans.
• Monitor their progress and adherence of suppliers and subcontractors to the contract.
• Ensure that the project team follows all quality assurance processes
• Represent the team at stakeholder meetings
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
8 Sep 2020
History provides some great examples of successful companies that emerged stronger than before from a downturn. Their ability to adapt and innovate was crucial, says Eolas Recruitment Managing...
18 Aug 2020
For IT professionals, business analysis is one of the most interesting areas to work in because it bridges the gap between software developers and end users. The role of the analyst is to translate...