My financial services client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The client offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
- Contribute to the entire software development life cycle from the initial business requirement phase to deployment and production support.
- Design, plan and oversee implementations, working with other team members to ensure the solution is robust, efficient and sustainable.
- Advises customers / partners and actively clarifies their expectations and requirements
- Lead and coordinates partners and builds a project communication structure.
- Plans, monitors, controls and reports project progress to project management governance and escalates issues.
- Ability to connect with all levels in the company and adjust presentations to the audience.
- Working with the team to define project scope and needs
- Solving problems through modelling, measurement, and data analysis.
- Monitoring data quality and building data validations.
- Proficient in data science workflow for running projects from end to end
- Maintain project metrics and KPIs as agreed with Project Leads; maintain weekly/monthly/cumulative metrics for reporting purposes.
- Follow the appropriate Agile or Waterfall delivery model
- Ability to look forward into the project and see any potential obstacles.
- Build relationships with all customers both within and outside IT, in particular Business and Product Owners.
- Liaise with Solution Architects, PMs, Product Owner and Developers to ensure all delivery of robust and high-quality software solutions
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Communication and problem-solving skills
- The ability to determine cause and devise solutions independently
- Experience working with Agile/Hybrid/Waterfall project delivery models
- Experienced in MS Office including Word, Excel, Jira, Confluence and Visio
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively
- Strong understanding of all aspects of systems implementation and software development life cycles.
- Experience working with technical and business teams to translate internal and external business needs to drive functional and technical requirements.
- Practical Knowledge of data management and data integration and capacity to conduct data quality control linkage and validation.
Degree in a relevant IT Qualification