€30,000 - €40,000
My client is based in the North West of Ireland and is seeking an experienced project coordinator to join their team on a 9-month fixed term contract.
About this role
My client is based in the North West of Ireland and is seeking an experienced project coordinator to join their team on a 9-month fixed term contract. You’ll enjoy working with a dynamic team and add value through managing or supporting the delivery of one program or multiple projects with groups of highly talented people. You should be business-minded, with a passion for the web and online media.
- Manage activities on assigned programs including the delivery, productivity and quality of a global community of workers delivering services on these programs.
- Understand comprehensive guidelines whilst applying them to each new task and creating education materials for your respective program or projects.
- Create and distribute weekly status reports including detailed analysis of customer generated reports or data.
- Ensure that tools, techniques and knowledge are leveraged and implemented across projects as appropriate.
- Ensure that any issues are appropriately and promptly addressed by identifying the source and root cause of the issues, followed by a determination of improvements or corrective actions required to address such issues effectively.
- Provide feedback on schedules, scope or requirement changes, determining their impact on program tasks and proactively managing to resolution.
- Ability to write detailed project documentation such as project plans, guidelines, schedules and post-productions reports in a clear and concise manner.
- Provide feedback to stakeholders on process improvement as applicable.
- Manage quality standards and processes on program tasks ensuring their compliance with requirements.
- Identify and pursue innovative techniques to improve quality, participation and productivity.
- Effectively communicate and integrate with customer teams; participate in regular program reviews including customer on-site quarterly business reviews.
- Manage communication channels relevant to the program tasks; provide internal and external stakeholders with timely and regular progress updates.
- Manage customer satisfaction, continuously building the relationship between yourself and the customer.
Skills & Experience:
- 3 years plus project management experience in a multi-national Tech company environment, or 3 years plus experience in a customer-facing management role.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and excellent communication are essential.
- Experienced internet user in the following areas:
- Web content awareness (e.g. portals, search engines, shopping).
- Ability to conduct in-depth research using online resources.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in managing global programs a distinct advantage.
- Experience in Search Relevance or related field a distinct advantage.
- Fluency in a second language desirable.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality with proprietary information.
- B. Sc. / B. A. / Dip. Qualification in Computer Science or IT/Business related discipline.