UAT testing Experience
Microsoft Project Experience
Purpose of the Role:
Working as part of the Business Change Team the Project Coordinator will leverage their experience and subject matter expertise to deliver business critical initiatives in areas such as;
- New product introductions,
- Process improvements – service, productivity, compliance, metrics/controls etc.
- Process controls and documentation
- Business reorganisation and training
- System enhancements/roll-outs
- Process change requests/controls
The Project Coordinator will assist the other Business Change team resources (internal and external) in areas such as;
- Analysis of as-is processes and procedures to identify key risks and improvement opportunities
- Design, implementation and documentation of future processes I line with stakeholder requirements – customer, regulatory, business. Etc.
- Capturing/documenting business requirements in line with stakeholder expectations – sponsors, requestors, developers, etc.
- Design/Development and delivery of UAT plans and test-scripts
- Identifying and obtaining stakeholder/business sign-off – requirements, testing, launch etc.
- Designing/Developing process documentation and training material
- Delivery of User Training where applicable
- Designing/Developing/Maintaining operational process/approval controls and limits
- Maintaining libraries and version controls on process documentation, training material etc.
- Coordination and collation of business/operational related documentation for audit / due diligence purposes
- Design and coordination of internal/externals business initiative related updates/communications
- Operational input/support of MI/BI requirements and initiatives
- Identification/Coordination of end-user / SME resources for change initiatives
- Development and maintenance of standards/processes/procedures to prioritise, control and deliver business change requests
- Managing projects under the guidance of experienced project management resources
|Skills and Abilities
|Effective communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
String analytical data-driven skills
Ability to report/present to senior stakeholders – internal and external.
Ability to explain/translate operational concepts to non-technical audiences.
Ability to collate, classify and analyse data/information in a structured logical manner.
|Minimum 1-2years experience in PMO role.
Experience in identifying operational risks.
Experience in creating test scripts and conducting user acceptance testing
Experience in process, procedures and business requirements documentation.
Experience of business change management processes
|Knowledge / Qualifications
|Strong project coordination knowledge and background.
Strong general knowledge of applications, preferably finance / asset management systems.
Proven ability to work to strict deadlines
Strong attention to detail
Direct experience working with stakeholders
Strong working knowledge of systems, including intermediate ability in MS office suite at a minimum
Excellent communication and report writing skills
Excellent organisational skills
– In addition to this the ideal candidate will have:
Achieved or be working towards a project management qualification
Bachelor’s degree preferably in business related area.
|Strong analytical skills, with problem solving mind set.
Self-motivated and proactive.
Self-confident with ability to interact with all levels within the organisation
Collaborative way of working.
Personal integrity – high levels of commitment, energy, and flexibility