South Dublin / Hybrid
My Dublin-based client is looking for an Project Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
My Dublin-based client is looking for a Project Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. This company is working on multiple digital transformation projects aimed at developing cutting edge IT applications to enhance their business services.
You will be collaborating with a multi-functional team to provide administrative support throughout the project lifecycle, from proof of concept to production roll-out. You will also work closely with the Programme Director, acting as a senior Executive Assistant where required.
There are remote & hybrid working options available but you must be flexible to occasionally come into the South Dublin office for team meetings if required.
- Provide administrative support for multiple IT projects throughout the product life cycle.
- Oversee project plans, reporting, and documentation to assure they are accurate and up to date
- Ensure project resourcing and budgeting is accurate and complete
- Assess whether projects are adhering to compliance and regulatory policies
- Handle administration between the company and third-party suppliers (e.g, IT vendors)
- Executive assistant duties for the Programme Director, e.g. drafting board reports
- Assist with other administrative tasks, including: onboarding new employees and assuring access to equipment
- 5+ years’ experience in similar project administration & office administration roles
- Proven track record of supporting projects involving IT (e.g. product launch, opening a new branch, etc)
- Experience collaborating with internal teams and external vendors
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with key stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills with a passion for improving processes
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to utilise Microsoft Office suite and Gantt charts
- Third level education in Business Analysis, Project Management, or another related field would be desirable but not essential
- Relevant experience will take preference over educational requirements
- Be a part of an exciting digital transformation programme with a successful organisation
- Contribute to exciting technical projects aimed at implementing next generation IT applications
- Collaborate within a small, experienced, & multi-functional team
- Autonomy and ability to take ownership of your work
- Remote & hybrid working options available