Programme Manager (Public Sector)
My Dublin based client is recruiting for a Programme Manager for a daily rate contract working on large operation projects.
My Dublin based client is recruiting for a Programme Manager for a daily rate contract working on large operation projects. The Programme Manager must previous experience of working with cloud based contact centre solutions. This is a long-term contract.
- Ability to command respect and to create a sense of community and collaboration, across all dimensions of the programme.
- Experience of operational and business change from a contact centre environment including experience in contact centre operating models, channel optimisation, call routing, IVR, AI, workforce management and automation.
- Ability to execute and manage performance and expectations within a cross-functional, matrix management environment.
- 7+ years experience in a Programme Management role, of which 1+ years must relate to the management of contact centre type projects and where this experience partly comprises of at least one (1) incidence of mobilisation and transition activities.
Essential and Desirable Skills
Outstanding problem-solving and decision-making abilities;
- Hold a minimum of a NFQ Level 7 qualification in a relevant discipline
- Project and Programme Management certification like PMP or PRINCE2 (Practitioner) or equivalent);
Working Hours & Benefits
- Long Term Daily Rate Contract
- 2 Days onsite / 3 days remote