Programme Manager – contract
€650 - €700
Our Dublin based client are looking for an experienced Programme Manager to join their team on a daily rate contract basis. Initial 12 month contract. Excellent position with a well known brand
- Manage programmes and ensure they meet the agreed agenda
- Drive forward the execution while applying high standards and industry best practice across different avenues
- Assist in the development and implementation of internal and external reporting and storytelling to the key stakeholders
- Be responsible for tracking and reporting on a variety of KPIs, budgetary spend and bottom-line transformational savings
- Working closely with Finance to ensure all risks mitigations are put in place for programmes
- Be responsible and in control for a continuous review of the portfolio of work across all directorates to help teams to identify dependencies, cross departmental issues and gaps to enable proactive issue resolution.
- Be capable of analyzing high level data sets and running diagnostics on departments to highlight any inefficiencies in order to develop quality transformational plans
- Challenge teams and processes to ensure targets are being met using an agile and forward thinking mindset.
- Continuously communicating the vision, objectives and milestones throughout the organisation and with wider partners and stakeholders.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- A track record and strong experience in Transformation Programme Management in either a Business or Business/Technology organisation
- Have a strong ability to balance different formats of executions such as strategy, planning, communication and creativity
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally at all levels
- The ability to make complex problems simple to the business. Must be capable of understanding and communicating the “big picture”
- Experience with lean business processes implementation
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to interpret large data sets
- Strong programme management experience across large, complex multiyear programmes
- Risk Management expertise is expected.
- Bring structure, visibility and a high level of professionalism to transformation and performance in an open and dynamic culture
- Ability to work at pace in a busy environment, good with process, with a focus towards consistent execution
- Constructively challenges others when required on best practice and the ability to influence at all levels
- Interpersonal skills to work with anyone and persuade others to work with you, even without a formal reporting relationship
- Crisp written, visual and verbal communicator