Product Owner – Mobile Apps
My Dublin based client is currently looking for a Product Owner to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Provide product subject matter expertise and leadership.
- Owning, assigning, and clarifying technical requirements.
- Collect and analyse feedback from customers, technical team members and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Acting as point-person for technical questions, whether they come through internal or external stakeholders.
- Work with stakeholders and external solution provider’s development team
- Documenting technical story details after reviewing the work that needs to be completed with external solution provider’s development team.
- Decompose high-level requirements into workflows and use cases so they can be clearly understood by the external solution provider’s development team.
- Create and maintain the feature backlog for the solution
- Prioritize the feature/functional backlog to ensure work focuses on items with maximum value
- Work with the development team to drive usability of the mobile application at design meetings, during prototyping and acceptance testing.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and is the primary contact for queries related to the solution and its features.
- Provide updates and explain solution and application features to non-technical teams and other stakeholders.
- Working with customer experience team to create mock-ups of user interactions for the various features
- Assist in the creation of acceptance criteria for the solution and functions/features
- Understand and contribute to the solution vision and road-map planning.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Flexibility towards different situations, consumers and business needs.
- Engage in and take ownership of personal development and career planning.
- Strive to do things better for yourself, the team, and the client.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Relevant third level degree or relevant work experience in lieu.
Working Hours & Benefits
- 37.5 Hours per week
- Annual leave
- Pension contribution
- Maternal and paternal parental leave
- Performance based bonus