North Dublin / Hybrid
My North Dublin client has a brand-new opportunity for a Product Owner to join their expanding team.
My North Dublin client has a brand-new opportunity for a Product Owner to join their expanding team. You will be collaborating with a diverse team in an Agile environment to deliver new systems that aim to enhance the customer experience and achieve business goals.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience as a Product Owner who has excellent communication skills to collaborate across a multi-functional team. This role offers a hybrid working model so you must be comfortable to commute to North Dublin on a weekly basis.
- Analyse new and existing systems and integrations
- Propose solutions that address both technical and business needs
- Collaborate with various internal teams (Project, Development, QA), as well as key stakeholders
- Facilitate requirements gathering
- Create visual models and user stories
- Manage and prioritise the product backlog
- Participate in an Agile environment
- Assist with the co-ordination of product launches
- 2+ years’ experience as a Product Owner
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment
- Exposure to the full product life cycle
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Third level degree in Computer Science or related field
- Collaborative and friendly team with a fun work culture
- Gain invaluable experience in the latest technologies
- Pension contribution
- Healthcare & life assurance
- Annual leave and birthday leave
- Free parking and bike-to-work scheme
- Hybrid working model