Product Manager (Insurance)
Dublin / Hybrid
My Dublin based client is recruiting for a Product Manager coming from an Insurance or Financial Services background to join the team on a permanent basis.
My Dublin based client is recruiting for a Product Manager coming from an Insurance or Financial Services background to join the team on a permanent basis. This role will be working off a hybrid model. The Product Manager will work across multiple teams including pricing team and marketing managers doing product analysis and assessing the needs of the customers and managing all aspects of the product development process and product lifecycle management.
- You will drive the ideation & development of insurance products & services with other key business stakeholders.
- You will support the development of the product portfolio, by researching & understanding agreed target insurance markets, evaluating customer requirements, & developing solutions
- You will develop & implement of product strategy for defined product types
- Clear understanding of our markets, competitors, and their product
- You will provide significant input & support for Product Oversight and Governance (POG) processes
- Work with the Marketing team to localise & tailor products for specific insurance markets & target customers
- Have an understanding of the technical details of insurance product range, policy terms, enrolment procedures, claims process, as well as those of our business
- You will manage product reviews for the existing product portfolio. Ensuring existing products continue to be fit for purpose & continue to meet client
- Leading B2B2C communication actions to promote products and to defend values
- Assimilate, interpret, employ complex data and information from various sources in order to develop and support product decisions.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Experience in insurance or financial services industries
- Experience in the delivery of insurance product propositions for life and / or non-life sectors
- Proven product development & management background in an international environment
Essential and Desirable Skills
Experience in insurance or financial services industries (Nice to have)
Relevant Degree or similar
Working Hours & Benefits
- 38 Hour Working Week
- Hybrid Working 2 days office / 3 days home
- €500 Wellness Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Pension – 7.5% Company Contribution
- Death in service benefit X 8 salary
- 25 Days Annual Leave plus bank holidays
- Maternity / Paternity Leave