Product Consultant (Owner/ Manager)
€70,000 - €90,000
One of the worlds leading technology firms is looking for a Product Consultant - Either Product Owner or Product Manager grade.
• Represents the needs of the stakeholder community, the voice of the customer, to the development team
• Understands customer requirements and validates that the developed solution meets requirements
• Links business and development teams
• Analyse and formalise business processes; Analyse customer requirements
• Responsible for guiding the success of a product and leading the cross-functional team that is responsible for improving it.
• Works with the people who make the product, those who use the product and those who manage the business to ensure that the product is meeting everyone’s needs.
• Help to ensure that the product is being made as efficiently as possible and that the people building it have access to the latest technologies and techniques.
• Listen to the users of the product, finding out what new features they want before gathering and analysing their feedback and usage data.
• Responsible for the life cycle of the product, ensuring that everyone is following the product roadmap and that features are being released on time and are of a high quality.
• Taking overall responsibility for the success of the product
• Contributes towards product strategy and vision
• Implementing or supporting communications; Define the communication plan; identify key users and create related documentation
• Inspiring and enthusing colleagues and users of the product
• Define, prioritise and validate requirements through User Stories
• Establish story acceptance criteria and accept stories in the baseline
• Drive iteration goals and iteration content
• Work across teams to define and implement improvement stories to enhance speed and quality
• Manage the change request process
• Manage the product / service development management lifecycle (inclusive of the formal change request process)
• Present solution cost / benefit
• 5 – 10+ years of experience in a product manager or product owner roles.
• Strong leadership and management experience.
• Creative, innovative and strategic thinker.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically
• Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills
• Ability to view the Product on the front line, working directly with customers and scrum teams to understand what to build and how to build it.
• ITIL accredited
Essential and Desirable Skills
Must be Agile certified (SAfe)
Must have a minimum of a Degree
Working Hours & Benefits
Standard working hours