One of the worlds leading technology firms is looking for a Product Consultant - Either Product Owner or Product Manager grade.
• Represents the needs of the stakeholder community, the voice of the customer, to the development team
• Understands customer requirements and validates that the developed solution meets requirements
• Links business and development teams
• Analyse and formalise business processes; Analyse customer requirements
• Responsible for guiding the success of a product and leading the cross-functional team that is responsible for improving it.
• Works with the people who make the product, those who use the product and those who manage the business to ensure that the product is meeting everyone’s needs.
• Help to ensure that the product is being made as efficiently as possible and that the people building it have access to the latest technologies and techniques.
• Listen to the users of the product, finding out what new features they want before gathering and analysing their feedback and usage data.
• Responsible for the life cycle of the product, ensuring that everyone is following the product roadmap and that features are being released on time and are of a high quality.
• Taking overall responsibility for the success of the product
• Contributes towards product strategy and vision
• Implementing or supporting communications; Define the communication plan; identify key users and create related documentation
• Inspiring and enthusing colleagues and users of the product
• Define, prioritise and validate requirements through User Stories
• Establish story acceptance criteria and accept stories in the baseline
• Drive iteration goals and iteration content
• Work across teams to define and implement improvement stories to enhance speed and quality
• Manage the change request process
• Manage the product / service development management lifecycle (inclusive of the formal change request process)
• Present solution cost / benefit
• 5 – 10+ years of experience in a product manager or product owner roles.
• Strong leadership and management experience.
• Creative, innovative and strategic thinker.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically
• Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills
• Ability to view the Product on the front line, working directly with customers and scrum teams to understand what to build and how to build it.
• ITIL accredited
Must be Agile certified (SAfe)
Must have a minimum of a Degree
Standard working hours
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
14 Jul 2021
We asked Eolas Recruitment Senior Consultant Peter Kirby what advice he would give to tech workers in Ireland who might be planning a career move in the coming months. To what extent do you think...
30 Jun 2021
As the Leaving Cert exams draw to a close, now is the time to check your CAO application, make sure that you are happy with your choices, and if necessary avail of the change of mind facility. The...