My London based client is looking for an experienced Pre-Sales Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis
Your responsibility will include:
• Provide product consulting to our partners and customers
• Provide technical information and supervision to our partners and customers
• Respond to documents like RFP´s in close cooperation with the sales team
• Demonstrate our software solution in front of prospects, existing clients and partners
• Identify needs and requirements of customers and prospects so that demonstrations are customized to the customer’s specific interests
• Provide product presentations, architecture reviews, application discussions and prototype development as needed
• Give training to guarantee consistent knowhow transfer
Note: As in any fast-paced, agile environment, the list above is just some of the challenging opportunities you will tackle. You’ll excel if you are able to enthusiastically overcome hurdles, quickly adjust to changing priorities, and have a blast working with a crazy fun team.
Qualifications and Experience
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
27 Oct 2021
Demand for tech workers is currently close to an all-time high as companies push ahead on projects held back during the first wave of the pandemic, according to Eolas Recruitment Principal Consultant...
14 Jul 2021
We asked Eolas Recruitment Senior Consultant Peter Kirby what advice he would give to tech workers in Ireland who might be planning a career move in the coming months. To what extent do you think...