Power Platform Developer
My Dublin-based client is looking for a Power Platform Developer to join their expanding team on a permanent basis to develop Dynamics 365 / Power Platform applications.
My Dublin-based client is looking for a Power Platform Developer to join their expanding team on a permanent basis to develop Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM / Power Platform applications.
You will work as part of a talented team to develop and deliver Power Platform applications. This is an exciting opportunity to work with the latest Microsoft technologies and progress your career within a company that has an excellent reputation in the Irish market. This company offers hybrid working options so candidates must be based in Ireland and able to commute to the Dublin office.
- Design, develop, configure, and implement Power Platform software applications
- Gather business requirements to translate into innovative technical solutions to business needs.
- Upgrade legacy systems to the latest Power Platform solutions as well as integrating with other external systems.
- Perform within an Agile environment, collaborating with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Become a technical expert across the latest Microsoft technologies, including: Dynamics 365, PowerApps, Azure, DevOps, and SQL Server.
- 3+ years’ experience in developing and configuring Dynamics 365 / CRM applications
- Experience with Power Platform, such as Power Automate, PowerApps, model-driven apps, etc
- Programming skills using using .NET framework, C# / .NET Core / ASP.NET
- Other skills listed below are highly desirable
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Dynamics CRM / 365
- Microsoft Power Platform (PowerApps, Power Automate, etc)
- .NET framework – C# / .NET Core / ASP.NET
- Azure, PowerShell
- DevOps, CI/CD
- SQL Server
- Third level degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Well-established company with an excellent brand
- Career progression opportunities – Big focus on promoting internally!
- Utilise the latest Microsoft technologies on the market
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Paid holidays
- Health Care
- Educational assistance
- Great work-life balance