Polaris Product Writer
My Dublin based client is recruiting for a Polaris Product Writer to join the team on a permanent basis. This role will be working off a hybrid model.
My Dublin based client is recruiting for a Polaris Product Writer to join the team on a permanent basis. This role will be working off a hybrid model. The Polaris Product Writer will work in a busy IT department. The Polaris Product Writer should have a min of 2 years experience working within the Insurance sector ideally using Polaris software. The role will involve assisting in planning, development, writing, producing and implementation of the client motor products. The Polaris Product Writer will be responsible for the management and continuous updating and optimisation of these products and you will work closely with the Data & Product teams as well.
- You will build & maintain rating products for private motor & commercial vehicle products
- Performing monthly maintenance of the data dictionaries & schemes
- Code, test and release new rate updates in conjunction with the product owners
- Trouble shoot and resolve any issues or bugs
- Managing and maintaining the XRTE.
- Regular monthly processing of renewal pricing updates
- Conducting Impact analysis and reporting of results
- Market research to determine where products sit and if they are fit for purpose
- Contribute to Product Writer solution design for new functionality
- Work with third party providers, internal stakeholders and your squad.
- Contribute to planning the sprint backlog development, managing and resolving conflicts with other development activities throughout the life of the project.
- Design and code Polaris Product-Writer logic to integrate products with third party branded systems.
- Use the design and coding to deliver rating and documentation requirements for the various product lines.
- Work within the process for cyclical production rate releases and code list updates for internal and external production systems.
- Polaris Product Writer
- Advanced Excel
- Insurance knowledge of Personal Lines products
- xrte experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- excellent organisational skills and the ability to effectively manage worklodas
Essential and Desirable Skills
Working Hours & Benefits
- 38 hour working week
- 2 days onsite / 3 days remote