€60,000 - €70,000
My Dublin Based client is looking for an experienced PMO Manager to join the team permanently.
This is a very exciting role in which you will support a growing business within a global context and will have significant responsibility for developing and implementing their processes and procedures.
The successful candidate will hold responsibility for driving the continuous improvement of common processes and methodologies.
You will ideally come from a background of PMO / Project management and will be dynamic in terms of being able to take a flexible approach towards delivery of projects across a number of methodologies.
- Develop the PMO process (mission plan – framework and methodologies) for the company.
- Implementing PMO process ensuring consistency during project delivery.
- Implement quality controls across the business
- Develop Controls and Monitoring ensuring projects are on track
- Monitor quality, costs and schedule;
- Manage stakeholder relationships, risk and contract monitoring;
- Identify discrepancies (or variations) within the project schedule; and
- Define best in class tools for the professional services practice, including Project Mangers, BAs, Technical Leads and QAs.
- Work closely with PMs to implement project metrics and review project progress and report back to executive team
- Coaching and mentoring the Professional services team s to ensure increased efficiency / quality and delivery capabilities
- Coordinate formulation / definition of technical scope / milestones in collaboration with various project sponsors
- Design and deliver training courses for company personnel
- Review current training material and update as appropriate
To operate successfully in this business you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Proven track record in project /programme management and PMO
- Proven track record in managing large complex programmes of work whilst managing a team of PM’s.
- Hands-on experience in project/portfolio resource planning, reporting, prioritization, and budgeting
- Robust individual – Willing to challenge stakeholders to gain clearer understanding of their needs
- Expert relationship management skills (at all levels of business)
- Proven ability to create a detailed project plan
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional / geographically dispersed teams
- Expert problem solving skills
- PRINCE2, PMP, and/or ITIL qualified