€70,000 - €80,000
Our Dublin based client are looking for a PMO Manager / Lead to join their team and sit within the IT function. Excellent career opportunity with a well established and market leading company
- The PMO Manager will be responsible for leading the development of the PMO and be accountable for project management standards including tools, templates and processes and procedures.
- The PMO Manager will manage the oversight and strategy to successfully manage portfolios, resources and overall capacity.
- Working closely with the leadership team and stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of PMO strategy.
- The role will involve building the PMO strategy, maturing its functions and tracking it’s value to the business
- As the PMO lead, you will manage all IT related projects utilizing project management methodologies
- Serve as the key link between IT, Executive and Business managers.
- Ensures proposals are launched and managed within an efficient manner.
- Knowledgeable in the function of Project Portfolio Management (PPM).
- Experienced in planning and managing project scope, schedules, resources, budget, issues, and risk.
- Understand the needs and value of attention to detail in all parts of a project.
- Identify and addresses project risks.
- Change management practices to control scope and communicate changes.
- Ability to organize, manage, and lead project teams to success.
- Supports project team members and colleagues as required.
- Builds strong relationships with colleagues, management, stakeholders and IT partners.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required
- Professional experience in a project implementation capacity.
- 2-3+ years in a senior / leadership role.
- PMP, PgMP, or other related certification preferred.
- Demonstrated teamwork skills, attention to detail, and a strong work ethic.
- Enthusiasm for technology and a desire to learn and grow in the field