Dublin City Centre
€45,000 - €55,000
My international client is seeking to recruit an ambitious PMO analyst to join their growing Technology PMO team. This is a permanent role with exciting career progression opportunities.
My international client is seeking to recruit an ambitious PMO analyst to join their growing Technology PMO team. This is a permanent role with exciting career progression opportunities. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in project management or experience with PMO structure and IT projects.
- Support the IT Project Management Office team and structure
- The ability to deliver PMO responsibilities to deadlines for one or more projects
- Prioritising and efficiently delivering project requirements
- Ensuring compliance with key PMO commitments including management of project plans, budgets, risk and issue logs and reports
- Having the ability to collaborate with the financial endeavours of the project by monitoring and organising staffing and fees while communicating with project leaders
- Assisting in the advent of creative solutions to address technological issues a client may encounter
- An interest in consistently developing and strengthening existing technology and management skills
- Competence in engaging with both internal and external stakeholders as required
- Expertise in liaising with clients and building relationships of trust and confidence
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience working in a PMO area.
- Proven ability to be able to work in a technology environment
- A capacity to communicate effectively with and to develop relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent numerical, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Word/ Excel and PowerPoint
- Third level degree from a business or IT related discipline from a recognised institution
- A bonus to have additional professional qualifications such as PRINCE2/ PMP or a Diploma in Project Management from a recognised institution
- Health Insurance