€50,000 - €55,000
My Dublin City client is seeking a PMO Analyst for a permanent role as part of their expanding team.
You will support the QA Delivery role to administer and report on Programme and Project level milestones and to support the Integrated Planning role. Providing support services to the financial lead will also be a requirement.
- Tracking approved contract value against actuals and forecast.
- Reconciliation of contracts with invoices.
- Raising PO numbers in line with the Finance department’s policies, i.e. Purchase & Payment Policy & the Execution of Duties policies.
- Ensuring all RFI activity is tracked within IT Solutions and ensuring compliance with the IT delivery methodology & Procurement Department’s criteria.
- Providing advice and guidance to IT Solutions on Procurement process and guidelines to ensure a quicker turnaround for projects
- Monitoring IT external contractor spend is in line with contract values, and taking the appropriate action.
- Ensure and track all IT contractors are approved and in line with the HR contractor approval policy.
- Report and track milestones across all active programmes.
- Providing backup and support to the financial lead, in terms of processing of invoices, financial analysis and reporting.
- Providing support and back up to the PMO team, in terms of budget administration, Resource management.
- Carry out work of an equal or lower grade.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- 2- 3 years experience in administrating contracts.
- Proven financial analytical skills with experience of financial systems.
- Experience of financial reporting and reconciliation.
- Exposure to Project Management.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Exposure to SharePoint.
- PMO analysis skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Exposure to Procurement processes and policies.
- 3rd level degree in Information Technology or a similar discipline.
Working Hours & Benefits
- 21 days annual leave.
- Annual bonus of up to 13%.
- Working day is 7 hours 15 mins with flex time.
- DC pension scheme.