€45,000 - €50,000
Excellent opportunity for a PMO Analyst to work on exciting projects.
About this role
This is a new role for a PMO Analyst to provide support to the central business planning function. The role will support project/programme management processes and managing associated inputs and outputs while supporting the analysis of key project delivery metrics and data within and across business plans and programmes.
- Complete and track business KPI’s and dashboards to report performance: Monitor and analyse plan performance metrics against targets.
- Support the preparation of KPI’s, reports, and presentations
- Support the creation and maintenance of programme documentation and update shared folders.
- Support project/programme meeting planning and scheduling, the organisation of workshops, sponsor reviews and governance meetings
- You will engage with colleagues across all functions and work closely with the Head of Business Planning to determine appropriate prioritisation.
- Key competencies required: good attention to detail, planning and organising, analytical approach, works on own initiative, and collaboratively across functions.
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience ideally supporting project, or change initiatives
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- Good understanding/experience in completing metrics and dashboards
- Business analysis and report writing skills.
- Efficient organisation and administration skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office; specifically excel and powerpoint
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively with key stakeholders