PMO Analyst / Coordinator
My Dublin based client is looking to add a PMO Analyst / Coordinator to their team on a permanent basis
I am currently recruiting for a Project Administrator for an excellent client based in Dublin south beside the Dart line. The Project Administrator will be joining the existing team and will support a busy Project Management office. The role will be 30% project Administration and 70% working on project plans and PMO support on multiple projects across the organisation.
Key Accountabilities for the Project Administrator:
- Complete and track business KPI’s and dashboards to report performance: Monitor and analyse plan performance metrics against targets.
- Support the preparation of KPI’s, reports, and presentations
- Support the creation and maintenance of programme documentation and update shared folders.
- Support project/programme meeting planning and scheduling, the organisation of workshops, sponsor reviews and governance meetings
- You will engage with colleagues across all functions and work closely with the Head of Business Planning to determine appropriate prioritisation.
- Key competencies required: good attention to detail, planning and organising, analytical approach, works on own initiative, and collaboratively across functions.
Experience required for the PMO Analyst
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience ideally supporting project, or change initiatives
- Good understanding/experience in completing metrics (KPI’s) and dashboards
- Efficient organisation and administration skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office; solid excel and powerpoint skills
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively with key stakeholders