PHP Developer – Contract
My excellent Dublin city centre based client is looking to bring a PHP Developer to join their team on a contract basis.
Must have minimum 3-5 years of hands on experience, of developing applications in PHP and must be able to work on
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
• Experience developing large scale PHP web services and/or websites.
• Familiarity with high availability distributed systems, SOAP and RESTful messaging.
• Experience in Agile/Scrum development.
• Proven experience working in a continuous integration environment and prefer collective code ownership.
• Ability to automate unit, integration and system tests.
• Knowledgeable about security concerns such as OWASP Top 10 and PCI DSS.
• Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
• Actively involved in your own professional development and skills growth