My excellent Dublin city centre based client is looking to bring a PHP Developer to join their team on a contract basis.
Must have minimum 3-5 years of hands on experience, of developing applications in PHP and must be able to work on
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
• Experience developing large scale PHP web services and/or websites.
• Familiarity with high availability distributed systems, SOAP and RESTful messaging.
• Experience in Agile/Scrum development.
• Proven experience working in a continuous integration environment and prefer collective code ownership.
• Ability to automate unit, integration and system tests.
• Knowledgeable about security concerns such as OWASP Top 10 and PCI DSS.
• Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
• Actively involved in your own professional development and skills growth
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
14 Jul 2021
We asked Eolas Recruitment Senior Consultant Peter Kirby what advice he would give to tech workers in Ireland who might be planning a career move in the coming months. To what extent do you think...
30 Jun 2021
As the Leaving Cert exams draw to a close, now is the time to check your CAO application, make sure that you are happy with your choices, and if necessary avail of the change of mind facility. The...